I love hearing from you! I grabbed some of the questions you've been asking over the last few months and answered them in today's episode. Have you ever wondered about the following?
- How do you go from speaking for free to getting paid?
- What’s the best way to find speaking engagements?
- What should my speaker bio include?
- Tips for coming across well on Skype or Facebook Live?
- How do you handle when emotion starts to creep in? How can you ready yourself if you feel that lump of emotion in your throat?
- Any tips for rounding out your speech with a solid close?
- Mistakes made like falling on stage or wearing the wrong thing, how do you recover from that?
- What are the best and most cost effective sources for images to include in presentations without copyright infringement?
- What do you do to generate so many speaker topic ideas?
- I know politicians do this, but is it ok to give the same or nearly same speech multiple times?
Thank you to all the question askers! If you'd like your question to appear on an upcoming episode of Claim the Stage, email me! Angela@speakersisterhood.com. Enjoy!