To everyone who submitted questions over the last several months, thank you! I used five of them in today's episode. If you have a question you want addressed on an upcoming Q&A episode of the podcast, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are the questions and the time they appear on today's show:
1. Who are your heroes? (3:27)
2. What goes into a signature talk? (14:10)
3. How do you build credibility as a speaker? (30:55)
4. What was your most embarrassing moment on stage and what did you do? (34:05)
5. How do you practice and prepare for a lengthier speech (longer than 5 or 10 minutes)? (38:36)
Today's episode is sponsored by Speaking School for Women. This course I’ve been teaching since 2016 is coming back as a self-guided online offering in March! If you’re thinking about doing more speaking in 2019 and want to save yourself a lot of time when it comes to learning how to book and deliver talks that make an impact and a paycheck, Speaking School will teach you how. I’ll be making more announcements as we get closer, but for now, mark your calendar!
This episode is also sponsored by Told Video: Original, thoughtful storytelling for your brand. Here to help you with your next step in marketing: a meaningful video. Let your story out into the world - get it Told. Learn more at Toldvideo.com. Contact Told before March 1st for 15% off a video project.